Virus Update: We’re Not Letting Our Guard Down.
Who knew back in March of 2020 that roughly 9 months later, we’d still be talking about – and dealing with – a global pandemic?
But talk about it we must, and will, for as long as the need remains.
Why This Matters
As heating, cooling, and indoor air quality service providers, we are deemed an “essential business.” As in, if your furnace or AC system should shut down, that’s something you can’t just leave alone.
But then, who do you call? We can tell you for certain that our customers know us, our reputation and, as such, trust as completely. We’d like to earn yours as well, in part by practicing these essential safety precautions before and during the time we spend in your home:
- Putting on shoe covers and other protective gear, including nitrile gloves and face masks
- Not sending a technician to your home who shows any sign of illness, no matter how slight it might be
- Our will wipe down all surfaces they touch for your added protection and thoroughly clean the work area once the job is completed
- All we ask in return are two things:
- That you and other family members wear masks while we’re working in your home for our mutual protection.
- Please don’t invite us into your home if a family member is sick with or has recently recently tested positive COVID-19.
Put your mind at ease by making C&D Cooling & Heating your indoor comfort service provider. We won’t let you down.